- A working day is any day other than weekends and bank holidays or other public holidays.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier's control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier, the Supplier may:
- store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
- sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods, less any expenses incurred for failed delivery.Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. The goods may be delivered by the Supplier in advance of the quoted delivery date.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
Is my package insured?
Not as standard but this can be arranged as an optional extra and at an additional cost to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
Will there be any additional Duties / Taxes payable on my order?
For customers outside the European Union, the VAT will be deducted accordingly at the checkout. Customers outside the European Union who are liable for any import duty, customs and local taxes will be required to pay them in full. Sheffield Steelers will always mark orders for overseas true to the content and price of what is in the package, and we will not falsify or provide misleading information in order for the customer to avoid paying any import duty, customs and/or local taxes.
Please email email@example.com with your order number, your name and address, details of the product, reason for return and if you require a refund or an exchange. Please note, customised items are non fundable. Please ensure your size is correct before ordering. We will then contact you with details of how to proceed. Items must be returned to us as new with original packaging, tags and in a saleable condition*. Shipping charges for the return of the goods will be paid for by you and we suggest you use a service that requires proof of delivery (e.g a signature) as we cannot be responsible for returns that go missing in transit and not received by us.
For refunds please allow 5 - 10 working days for the amount to appear in your bank account. This time frame is dictated by your bank or card issuer and is outside of our control. Your refund will be credited to the same card with which you made your original purchase.
*Saleable condition - when trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume/aftershave or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item. Please also ensure that the environment is free of smoke and any strong odours such as food cooking etc. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We also regret that we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on items of replica kit which have been personalized (by printing a name, number or arm badges) except where garments are faulty. Please satisfy yourself before ordering that you have selected a suitable size item by referring to our Size Guide on the product pages, or by contacting us for advice.
Due to technical processes used, it is imperative that each individual garments' washing instructions are followed exactly as stated on the care label. We will not accept returns that have been soiled, torn or damaged due to incorrect washing.
We regret we do not offer refunds or exchanges on sale items unless the product is faulty. This does not affect your Statutory Rights